993 owners

SS 3

17 hours ago, KG said:

Sounds good. Mid March would be the earliest for me. I would be curious to know how may Melbourne based PFA members are driving 993's.....

Yes I agree how many Melbourne 993 owners are on the forum lets hear you!!!  Saturday the 10th i'm heading down to Phillip island for the Historics there will  be a few of us planning g to convoy your welcome to join us leaving earlyish - or the following Sat the 17th is an option.

6 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

Ok I'd like to propose a Phillip Island run down to the Historics on Saturday the 10th of March details to follow- at this stage myself and @hugh are starters, @KG and @TP-993 @Pork Chops is this of interest? 

I'm a non 993 - but will be heading down Sunday early as I have a spot booked with the PCV to be on display on the Shannons Walk.

Might see some of you there if any of you are also going on the Sunday?

Phillip Island Historic's run Saturday the 10th Of March -- (993) however all cars welcome --- Saturday the 10th of March - The plan is to meet in Torradin for 7:30am - as you drive in over the bridge there is a service road on the left by memory we can assemble there. @KG @hugh @TP-993 @D-banger @Okrasa Kid @Oscar @Aircooled Junkie @T-Man I look forward to seeing you all there Scott 

Archived