25 cars that will kill you

rafikdous

I think the difference is that a Tesla is continuously looking for new ways to kill you. After all it is supposed to be an autonomous intelligent car. Some of those Hollywood horror movies may not be to far off the mark. 

1 hour ago, Coastr said:

I'm depressed that I even looked at that clickbait.  Well at least Porsche wasn't the only brand to get two entries, with Ford taking the gong with 3.

You must hve stopped counting part way through - Porsche had 3 - 930, 996 GT2 and  Carrera GT.  Ford had 3 as well....Surprised to see a Toyota Camry in the list!

1 hour ago, jakroo said:

Surprised to see a Toyota Camry in the list!

It's not the car, it's the non English speaking drivers who buy them that are the main problem there ?

7 hours ago, jakroo said:

You must hve stopped counting part way through - Porsche had 3 - 930, 996 GT2 and  Carrera GT.  Ford had 3 as well....Surprised to see a Toyota Camry in the list!

Oops forgot about the gt2.  

4 hours ago, Coastr said:

Oops forgot about the gt2.  

My understanding is poor initial wheel alignment for the launch press cars led to several journos leaving the road and that's where it got the reputation. PO of my GT2 had aligned it properly such that it was really quite good and manageable.  Having said that any RWD with nearly 500hp (580hp in mine) and no TC/SC could easily kill an idiot.

4 hours ago, DJM said:

Having said that any RWD with nearly 500hp (580hp in mine) and no TC/SC could easily kill an idiot.

Any car driven in an idiot manner can easily kill you, stupid article!

9 hours ago, DJM said:

My understanding is poor initial wheel alignment for the launch press cars led to several journos leaving the road and that's where it got the reputation. PO of my GT2 had aligned it properly such that it was really quite good and manageable.  Having said that any RWD with nearly 500hp (580hp in mine) and no TC/SC could easily kill an idiot.

There were two guys killed joyriding a customer car years ago.

Archived