911 Speedster is coming!

Simonk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaJHYOJr0dnoXlWGCeXSm

I’ll be that guy. I think it’s great. Manual, rear mounted naturally aspirated 4.0L with open top.  If I could afford to have a car sit in a man cave to just take out on the sunniest of days, I’d put my money down.

On 09/05/2019 at 09:09, vin said:

If I could afford to have a car sit in a man cave to just take out on the sunniest of days, I’d put my money down.

Mate put his deposit down when they announced to be top of AU que for exactly that reason, because he can!!

Edit he does think they are dreaming a bit on price but I think the low production volumes have proven to be a winner for Porsche with collectors vying for a car

They look a lot better without all the graphics etc... and as clutch monkey pointed out, the new Targa is quite a great looking specimen if you have to go sans the roof. 

but its certainly not a car for me, especially at the price point...  for $600k I can buy a 986 Boxster and lots of wine, I'd be far more happy. 

3 hours ago, JWM said:

The more I see it, the more I really like it, but the best thing is it makes you think a GT3 Touring is a real bargain and would be a financially sensible decision... 😂

Yep that's where the smart money went 😉

• 3 weeks later...