Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Started the clean up on the new 964 - yesterday was dash cleaning day.  My wife came out to the garage and saw me using fine art brushes to clean in all the tight spots.  Needless to say she just shook her head and went inside.  I can see now that my OCD has returned….

Also fitted a new Prototipo I had hanging around.  The Mod.07 was great but the flatter Prototipo suits me better on the road.

Here's a pic but must had had some sort of filter on - it's not quite that shiny in the flesh!

post-98-0-26465000-1414976270_thumb.jpg

PS.  Any ideas how I much the thumbnails larger?  I added attachment to post and it comes up pretty small so you need to click on the image to expand the view.

PS.  Any ideas how I much the thumbnails larger?  I added attachment to post and it comes up pretty small so you need to click on the image to expand the view.

You need to copy the IMG link from your photo bucket page or whatever you use, then simply paste it as text in your post. No need to create a link.

Harvs worked up a thirst throwing his car through the twisties, on his new sticky rubber !

He has just left here, nice bug collection!

Sounds like you blokes had a great run.

Well done.   

Although Harvs looks like he needs about a week of sleep....

Harvs worked up a thirst throwing his car through the twisties, on his new sticky rubber !

Actually I worked up a thirst trying to keep on your tail to see if you ever use your brakes.  

Thanks for organising such a brilliant weekend, Mark.  Some of those roads need to be driven again and again.

Caught up with the Aircooled Kollectiv crew this morning in the usual spot.  Headed out to Tidbinbilla tracking station. Haven't been there for years!

i-cHDLRsQ-X3.jpg

i-j7dwmVX-1700x1152.jpg

i-qRQFmmW-1700x1152.jpg

Then headed out to 'Marques in the Park'.  Probably 120 cars out there of all kinds, but the sun was belting us and everyone was taking refuge in the shade of the trees.  

i-L4sdSSz-1700x1152.jpg

Highlight of the day...The kind owner of this 356 speedster and I swapped our keys for about 40km.  What an excellent little thing!!

i-rd4nSGb-1700x1152.jpg

i-DjKMpKn-1700x1152.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday we went to aldinga via macclesfield, meadows, kuitpo forest, and willunga. It was quite a good drive, apart from the esky dancing around on the back seat. I need to rig up some way of securing it. Maybe grab on old seatbelt from the wreckers and hotrod it. Anyone done anything about this?

Yesterday we went to aldinga via macclesfield, meadows, kuitpo forest, and willunga. It was quite a good drive, apart from the esky dancing around on the back seat. I need to rig up some way of securing it. Maybe grab on old seatbelt from the wreckers and hotrod it. Anyone done anything about this?

The back seat folded down provides a surprisingly large area to stow luggage, an esky, even a large hockey goalie kit bag  :rolleyes:  Despite taking up a bit of volume the flat surface of the seat back is much more stable than the cushions.   My SC has tie down loops fitted in front of the rear seat base (factory fitted?)  but nothing up higher on the back shelf.  I've used the harness mounts fitted in my car to attach a ratchet strap which secures any large items.

967F7B47-2671-4475-AA29-A70638A581E4.jpg

I visited my mum in the central west.

Starting Friday via an almost deserted Putty Road:

photo1_zps330c74af.jpg

Bells Line of Road, Jenolan Caves Road to Jenolan Caves and Oberon.

Couldn't help myself and had to do a slight detour at Bathurst:

photo2_zpse2d4e1ed.jpg

Corny I know!

Finally to Molong to see my mum. Rush hour in Molong CBD:

photo3_zps53990531.jpg

On the way back between Wellington and Gulgong:

photo4_zpsa12878bd.jpg

All up not quite a thousand kilometres.

How's the car?

Fantastic!