Spotted Thread

Heading off to a mates to drink some cool refreshers and on the way my wife says...'There is a pink Porsche in that car park" To which I reply bullsh#t I don't think I have ever seen a pink Porsche. Also surprising that my missus has actually picked a Porsche, let a lone a pink one,. So I head into the car park in Centre Dandenong Road, and here is what I found.
IMG_1627_zps1a59eca6.jpg
IMG_1628_zps9416177d.jpg
IMG_1631_zps449f3a7d.jpg

IMG_1632_zps94d58911.jpg

How nice is that????????? And the wife finding it is even more of a miracle.

Now check out the butt shots, for a lovely shot of the rear end.....

Moral of the story...always have your trusty camera at hand... you never know what your going to find out there. And always listen to what your wife says.

I've asked this before, is that a PinkBird!?!?

Niko, wasn't that car in one of your shots from some car show day before Xmas? I went looking for it in the Events forum but couldn't find it....  Did I dream about a pink Yellowbird!?!?!

Kerry

Your right KK it was the 356 day at Como park, and I can't find it on the forum either, no idea what happened to it. I will check my original photos and confirm if it is the same car, But good chance it was the same car. I have no idea what happened to that shot it was with the outlaw shots I thought.

BTW. The car had a PCV sticker in the right rear

I've asked this before, is that a PinkBird!?!?

Niko, wasn't that car in one of your shots from some car show day before Xmas? I went looking for it in the Events forum but couldn't find it....  Did I dream about a pink Yellowbird!?!?!

Kerry

Correct o mondo K, same RUF_zpse8632d75.jpg

I spotted my old travel buddy *AO944* tonite on way home from work. I used to see him all the time on my way to work in Prahran when I worked there, but haven't seen him due to changing work locations for about 18 months. He has a beautiful bronzy gold NA 944. with the slotted rear end. It's a gorgeous car that is always kept shiny and clean. We always wave and have chatted briefly at the lights a few times.

I spotted my old travel buddy *AO944* tonite on way home from work. I used to see him all the time on my way to work in Prahran when I worked there, but haven't seen him due to changing work locations for about 18 months. He has a beautiful bronzy gold NA 944. with the slotted rear end. It's a gorgeous car that is always kept shiny and clean. We always wave and have chatted briefly at the lights a few times.
Hi Bruce, I see that car a lot on my way to and from work. Normally along centre Dandenong rd. it's a very nice looking car C