Spotted Thread

Seen V CS 991 that beautiful white brand new convertible of Arthur K's at 12.15 PM today heading North in Thomas Street Brighton just down from PCB. Actually heard it before I saw it. Arthur tell me how that exhaust came out of the showroom. Burbling and cackling.....loved it.

Hey Niko,

Busted :) But I dont recall seeing a yellow boxster on the road? Or were you in a different set of wheels?

The one thing that I truly love about the new car is the engine mapping/throttle response (above 3000 RPM especially) and the new exhaust system. My wife believes its a "boy thing" to love exhaust notes and get excited by them, it is truly hard not to with the new sports exhaust. As you noted the off throttle burbling and crackling is intoxicating. Had friends over on Friday night and he couldnt believe the exhaust note. He described it as a pseudo cup car experience, he was truly amazed.

Just hanging for the breakin period and really open her up with Sports+ mode

Regards

Arthur

Ha Ha, mate, I had my head in the rear of our CX7 parked on the left as you went passed, getting the car fridge out with the cool refreshers,(as everyone does on Australia Day)  when I heard it go past, and thought Shite, what was that, looked up to see your rear end disappearing down the road.

The back off noise is as you describe it "intoxicating".  

Can only imagine how good it is going to sound when you do open it up.  

Glad you ticked that box when you ordered it.

"I love Porsche" number plate on a red 944S2 or turbo parked in Bentleigh. I'm sure I've seen it on here before. Car Looks great in the flesh whoever owns it.

That would be Bruce AKA Cyberpunky.

Not so much saw however pulled up beside a 991 today at the lights on my bike. Fortunately the guy gave it a squirt off the mark down Victoria road Balmain and that thing went from a non sound makingidle to a rasping gurgling screaming monster which I could hear even with my helmet on. Wing poped up as he pulled away.... I was sensible and did not chase - it was peak hour after all however how bloody good do they sound and is that that new exhaust button gizmo thing kicking in?

Magic.

Warrigal Rd, near the Monash....2' ish today, a pristine bright yellow Boxster......anything you want to fess up to Niko..!! B)

Not guilty, your worship. That means there must be at least one other yellow one out there, that makes me feel better.

Bustin to go for a drive though, new Yokies all fitted, need to test em out. Probably have to wait till ACT run next Thursday though now.

Spotted "I ♥ PORSH" at bunnings moorabbin approximately 1:15 on Sunday. I had just parked and started to walk in and when I turned around saw the red beauty backing out.

Well I think we know who that one belongs too..