Porsche Interior Photos!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Yes wasser it's Terracotta :)  I love it too.  It feels very luxurious and looking out the windshield and seeing the front arctic silver gaurds is a nice combination.

it is a nice combination.. 

it is a nice combination.. 

Cheers... so errr whats new with YOU???

Now I just need to get that IMS bearing done, after all the latest chatter on here I'm starting to feel mighty panicky about it.  Just in the process now if getting some quotes and working out who will do it.

Cheers... so errr whats new with YOU???

Now I just need to get that IMS bearing done, after all the latest chatter on here I'm starting to feel mighty panicky about it. Just in the process now if getting some quotes and working out who will do it.

Picked the car up today. Very happy :)

Good to hear the IMS will get sorted soon!

Wooohooooooooooo very happy for you man! Where's the pics?

Was a pretty late pick up from rsr, so got home and didn't have much time for much else. Will get some pics up soon. The traffic was woeful coming back. Stop start almost the whole way. Not the greatest first drive, but still happy!

Was a pretty late pick up from rsr, so got home and didn't have much time for much else. Will get some pics up soon. The traffic was woeful coming back. Stop start almost the whole way. Not the greatest first drive, but still happy!

It could have been worse...It could have been raining.

• 2 weeks later...

i like the  interior  of  the porsche . but i don't like the sound system .  it is  a lame /  so  i plan to  add a  new  better one

The sound system is in the back under the deck lid grille.

• 2 weeks later...

that looks hard core. Any info on this set up ?

The details are here http://www.oz951.com/public/emmy.htm#Accusump

In short it is an accusump reserve oil system to compensate for temporary oil pressure drops in long tight corners at the track. It was an experiment but I was not happy with it so I removed it after testing it at the track.

So now my interior is filled with cosy leather lounge chairs and other such heavy extravagances. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived