Warning points?

Watch out you guys! I'm just in the mood for handing out some BIG warning points!!

;)

Seriously, I have idea. They have become a more prominent design element on the page now (after new skin/software upgrade) and I thought I'd leave them for a while to see if they got used... But I think I'll give them the boot at the next jiggle session, anyway, as most of you know from personal experience, if there is something to be said about behaviour, it almost is always dealt with via PMs and reports, if not phone calls to me!

Consider yourselves warned! Ha!

Kerry

100 Warning points if you own or buy a Nissan GTR.

How many if there is one in the same garage?

My son, sorry :-(

I tried to stop him but it was too late, he was already infected the virus known as GTR-R34

100 Warning points if you own or buy a Nissan GTR.

How many if there is one in the same garage?

My son, sorry :-(

I tried to stop him but it was too late, he was already infected the virus known as GTR-R34

If you technically did not own or buy the car then you are safe.

Infect is a good way to describe the fascination found amongst the playstationista.

• 2 weeks later...

So is now the time I don't say anything about wanting a bone stock Grey R32 GTR?

I have been telling my friends for a while to buy an original oz delivered gunmetal grey r32 gtr. A future classic for sure. Amazing car when new, miles ahead of the competiton, Bathurst and touring car champion. All the young blokes now lust after old 200sxs and various skylines.

The r32 was a ridgey didge homologated group a car, a race winner and an awesome road car. It has a cult following already.

Buy one now and put it in cold storage. These things will change hands for 250k plus at some point when the current blokes get older and make some serious coin and turn to their younger years desires.

aussie delivered R32 GTR's in good condition are already changing hands for crazy money aren't they?

In my defense I have been saying this for 5 years.

They were about $120k new if I remember correctly. Oh,how they laughed at the time! A 6 figure datsun!

Archived