“Fulfill Your Potential” — Toronto’s First Porsche 911 DLS Reimagined by Singer [4K] | Documentary

Been looking forward to this video.

What a stunning car...and that sound! 😍 

I often think if a car like this (or a normal Singer) was built by the Porsche factory with water cooled engine (instead of the current style/shape body), would it be a big seller? 

I reckon it would 

I really can’t think of a car I’d rather have. Ticks all the boxes: not out of the factory package; retro but modern aesthetics with all with gee whizz tech of today; sounds like a mad banshee; goes like a cut cat; handles like a impeccable road racer; more power than you know what to do with…. was there something else?

yeah, sweaty hands on the momo are fine.

Oh geez, I fast forwarded through most of it trying to find something that wasn’t wank. I got the he likes rocks, his wife chose the colour, and he mentioned “chosen to be a commission owner” about 10 times. 

It reminds me of a Rennlist where the biggest threads in the GT car section are on what colour deviated seat stitching to get. 

With that said, the car is awesome, I’d have one. 

1 minute ago, wilson59 said:

Just needs to stick some stupid snow skis or a canoe or some stupid shit on the roof to complete the full wanker show bag look is complete 

LOL I didn’t want go that far for fear of retribution 🤪 but I get what you are saying and think the same 👍way 

12 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Mate, if I could afford it, it would be an ST replica in a heartbeat 👍

You’re car is the perfect starting point for one 😀