This is a game called 'WTF is that?!'

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's a Maserati.

Here's my entry

220px-1985-1988_Suzuki_Mighty_Boy_utilit

Well, I expect everyone to get it in a nano-second.  But I saw one the other day in a carpark and all of a sudden I want one, badly.  I think I actually drove one once, or maybe my imagination is getting the better of me.  

220px-1985-1988_Suzuki_Mighty_Boy_utilit

Well, I expect everyone to get it in a nano-second.  But I saw one the other day in a carpark and all of a sudden I want one, badly.  

That is a bad-ong statement!

Now I am forced to get this thread back on a manly track with my uncle's special.

With a Rolls-Royce engine & machete holder , what more could you want ?

Untitled-Scanned-06.jpg

I reckon it would carry a Porsche engine with the tray down :)

I like them because they are so infuriating.  My neighbour has a lifted V10 F250 dual cab.  I think it would be hilarious to get a 660cc micro-ute to drive to the shops in.

I think it would be hilarious to get a 660cc micro-ute to drive to the shops in.

Hilarious - until one of the legion of distracted drivers in the "Vent!" thread T boned you!

But suitably reinforced and with a Hayabusa engine, it would make a neat sleeper.

Ransom Eli Olds founded the REO Motor Car Company in 1904 after leaving the Olds Motor Works Company (Oldsmobile) which he also founded. When he left Oldsmobile, he was precluded from using his name (Olds) for another auto company, so he chose to use his initials (REO). By the fall of 1904, the new company began producing its first vehicles. REO produced a variety of cars and trucks (Speedwagons) until 1936 when car production ceased due to the effects of the depression. Through a series of mergers, etc., REO trucks (under names like Diamond REO, REO Giant, etc.) continued to be produced until the 1990's.

Long term fascination with the American auto industry, a misspent youth reading a prewar Dyke's Automobile and Gasoline Engine Encyclopaedia and a topping of 50's and 60's editions of Popular Mechanic's - loved Smokey's Garage. Also Google gave the above info on Reo Speedwagons!

Taz,

Are you serious about the NSU? Looks like it belongs in circus ring to me....

Archived