Wow..not quite sure what I think of this??

Clearly a lot of money has been spent on this. Not 100% what it's trying to be but looks very nicely put together. Also not sure on resale for something like this?

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/porsche-911-1978-14417776?base=&vertical=Car&cr=531&page=45&eapi=2&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963765&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=default

133879730_zps120c241d.jpg

It would actually be ok if :

Paint it one colour, preferably dark, probably dark grey.

Remove the shite speakers. Its not a ricer FFS.

Put 4 Outlaw style steel rims on it , some 911 Space savers that have been widened for the rear. Polished would work......

Then it might sell.

for 35k ;)

The vents up front below the bumper line are from a 993 Turbo 4. Get rid of them.........

I hope Mr Magnus Walker doesn't sue Mr Paul Begg, as he has has used many of Magnus's * signature* modifications ie he has drilled holes in stuff and back dated a newer car. I don't completely hate it but am close. The 356 style rear treatment almost made me throw up a little in my mouth

I don't get it and doubt anyone would ever consider it an investment. $200K to $60k and falling by the looks of it. Not sure who it could possibly appeal to. The only winner is the guy who went from this to a turbo :)

This car seems to be a case of modifying for the sake of it

Singer, RUF, Kremer, RWB all enhance the cars to various levels(IMO) and I guess at least Magnus's cars usually aren't ugly, but adding some holes and filling in indicator mounts, fitting old mirrors etc doesn't seem like much of an enhancement to me. Each to their own, as beauty is in the eye of the beer holder :)

Gotta get over this Magnus thing...im staging an intervention. Had to laugh recently as some dude on pelican suggested making homage bumper stickers...

Lot happening on the car ,( and there is if you are liking steampunk some cool ideas. particularly in the interior namely seats and leather detail on the door panels. Ditch the rad bass box and refine the interior losing the head unit and redoing dash, deftly work the front end as to soft and heavy with more flare definition, fill openings, rethink grille but definitely install popped hinges to sit the engine lid proud and louvered? Maybe even make rear section removable lots of aircraft rivets, centre drive position, 37 mm roof chop and an Abarth bubble..........

Agree dark sinister grey.... And shame they didn't appear to really build a car to drive re: enhanced drive train suspension etc...who is this begg guy

Gotta get over this Magnus thing...im staging an intervention. Had to laugh recently as some dude on pelican suggested making homage bumper stickers...

Lot happening on the car ,( and there is if you are liking steampunk some cool ideas. particularly in the interior namely seats and leather detail on the door panels. Ditch the rad bass box and refine the interior losing the head unit and redoing dash, deftly work the front end as to soft and heavy with more flare definition, fill openings, rethink grille but definitely install popped hinges to sit the engine lid proud and louvered? Maybe even make rear section removable lots of aircraft rivets, centre drive position, 37 mm roof chop and an Abarth bubble..........

Agree dark sinister grey.... And shame they didn't appear to really build a car to drive re: enhanced drive train suspension etc...who is this begg guy

I saw that bumper sticker post and thought it was funny as!  

• 2 months later...

Archived