[VIC] Dak Dak coffee catchup? RELOADED

Philbee

Looking for EOI…

Hi all,

it’s been so bloody long it’s ridiculous!! Since our beloved Dak Dak closed, where do we catch-up ?

I just spoke to Weltmeister now in Huntingdale. They have a Coffee shop opening soon.

if interested let me know here so I can determine interest. they’re not normally open sat morning, so I’ll need to pre-arrange a time with them. If there’s a good response I’ll post a CnC topic here with a week or 2 notice for a Saturday morning.

it’ll be an 8-10am time, coffee & pastries avail to buy. No hot food as yet…

Date: maybe late July or August time

Would be great to meet up and see old & new faces & the cars of course…

philbee

FCD0FBDB-24C8-4AF5-8F7F-271F7FD39AAD.png

3 hours ago, Philbee said:

Looking for EOI…

Hi all,

it’s been so bloody long it’s ridiculous!! Since our beloved Dak Dak closed, where do we catch-up ?

I just spoke to Weltmeister now in Huntingdale. They have a Coffee shop opening soon.

if interested let me know here so I can determine interest. they’re not normally open sat morning, so I’ll need to pre-arrange a time with them. If there’s a good response I’ll post a CnC topic here with a week or 2 notice for a Saturday morning.

it’ll be an 8-10am time, coffee & pastries avail to buy. No hot food as yet…

Date: maybe late July or August time

Would be great to meet up and see old & new faces & the cars of course…

philbee

FCD0FBDB-24C8-4AF5-8F7F-271F7FD39AAD.png

I service my carrera over there regularly. Nice team, go beyond their means to help out.  Yes, coffee shop was under construction few weeks ago. !

In. 

• 1 month later...
On 07/09/2023 at 08:58, reddahaydn said:

@Philbee Naked Racer in Moorabbin would be a ripping alternative to Dak Dak. I'd be keen for an early saturday breaky - opens 7am.

https://nrmotoco.com/

image.thumb.png.fd972af602bac7defa7a463cc485c88f.png

yeah, thanks. I have thought of this place. Ive only driven past it. When i did there were 20 bikes out front, so i was a bit hesitant in sharing the space as we cant booked the place and we dont know who and how many others will be there too. Kinda liked the exclusivity dak dak provided but hey... yes, we should try it one day. 

For future reference.