Adelaide Motorsport Festival 2024

Dalai

Anyone going this year?

I've just booked my flights and hotel for the weekend 15-17 March mainly because of one car attending -the Mazda 787B 4 rotor Group C car.

I'm landing early Friday morning. Plan is breakfast then checking out Richmond's. That evening check out the street parade. Then attending both Saturday and Sunday before flying home late Sunday.

Thanks, should be good.

Unfortunately I still haven't got the historic Formula Vee and myself ready to race as planned, so only spectating again at Phillip Island historics the weekend prior. But couple of great weekends on the cards!  😄

Enjoy mate. Personally even as a local, it's one of, if not THE best events as a spectator you could hope to be at if you're into cars n bikes. I hope to be there, and will contact you to catch up if possible.

As you probably know, it's basically half the Adelaide 500 track, yet you have mostly free rein to get up close and check out everything there on the infield, and barring any incidents there is usually something on track all day. I didn't attend the last one that had rain for a day, yet those I spoke to just didn't care about the weather at all, as they were over the moon with the whole event.

I told Ron Goodman at the Adelaide 500 he should enter and bring some of his amazing toys, yet sadly I think it was too late to organise.

Simon @spiller will be there in his 996 cup car, and a mate who is an Isle of Man star (Davo Johnson) will hopefully be on track on one of his bikes, so I'm sure you'll have a great time