Favorite Colour.........

It would depend on the year of the car. In the classics Yellow, Green, Orange, Black, Red, Blue or White I would be very happy with, preferably with black interior. In the modern cars it would have to be black on black.

I've said this before , but NCAP safety ratings (what happens if you crash) are heavily marketed , but you don't see "safety colours" promoted - like most things in life , prevention is better than cure! How many crashees state "It came out of nowhere" aka "I didn't see it coming".

Rain...dusk...grey cars...kinda like waving your tail across a rabbit trap?

This is a classic and classy red

sunroof.jpg

I like the bright colours from the older RS type colour chart, the blue, green and orange bright and bold and colourful. My next car will be one of those colours. Like the pastel blue on the narrow body above.

Early cars : bright colours

Impact bumpers : white, red and black, black or tan interior

964s ;Silver 

993s : dark metallics

watercooled : Bright metallics, light solids

Essntially the early cars are dominated by chrome so need a nright colour to match. Impact bumpers are dominated by black trim so need good contrast.  964/993 have solid painted bumpers so wear metallics well.

Watercooled cars are big flowing shapes so need reflections t0 call out the detail.

IMO

Silver/red always looks good to.

Archived