Porsche Magazine Australia

Couple of things. Not sure...

Can the head honcho of PFA please drop me a line to confirm this advert is OK?

Advert as follows:

Free. Don't send any money. No seriously. Not even a tiny contribution. I'm giving it away to a world of Porsche enthusiasts.

But it's not quite ready yet. Yeh, I know.

A group of us have worked tirelessly into the night without food or decent lodging (pull the other one!) to bring you the first Porsche Motoring Australia. And we want to keep it going. For free. So please, say nice things about it. Tell your mates, your mates' mates, your mates' mates' mates, your.... :lol:

It's a start, OK? On a budget of zip, zilch, zero. We did it!

Hopefully it'll be out by the end of the weekend. Just waiting on a couple of Outlaw pics.

And we changed the front cover too. Duh! Well, PMA probably meant diddly squat to most. Porsche Motoring Australia, on the other hand, speaks volumes. :P

Paul

PMA_magazine_NEW_small.jpg

post-1375-0-13546000-1373682012_thumb.jp

its an e-zine.

http://porschemotoring.com/

Nice idea.

I'd like to contribute if you need any help.

Oh boy. Yes, as a freebie this mag needs all the help it can muster! How else is it going to stay alive until the advertisers come on board? Want to be part of the ®evolution? Then the magazine welcomes your input. Thank-you so much wasserkuhl for offering your services. Greatly appreciated.

We've only just opened a Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PorscheMotoring so if you're into that sort of thing...

And we're now waiting for the final pics of a 356 Outlaw from the UK to arrive. I was anticipating this weekend but the photographer was moving house apparently (in 33 degrees!) and they'll be a couple of days late. So possibly a Tuesday / Wednesday magazine launch date now. Finger's crossed. Everything else is in place and ready to go.

Yours,

Slightly nervous...

Archived