Psychology Survey help needed - I will buy the coffee

Hi guys,

WARNING *****   Completely non-car related topic *******

My wife is completing her psychology degree in a few weeks.  Part of her final subject is the need to perform some research.  She has created an online survey which will take around 5 minutes to complete. 

So, I am asking if some of the guys here can respond to the survey.   We need men (sorry Amanda) as she has enough women already respond to the survey.

This is the link, and it will take you to a new site, not related to PFA at all.   (Disclaimer !)

http://unebcss.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3OA7h0zeJuC4Wa1

And, if you complete the survey I will buy you a coffee at the DakDakCafe (or the next one if I miss this one).  Just send me a PM letting me know that I owe you a coffee.

Thanks for your time.

Chris

Hi All,

Chris spoke to me about this yesterday, and after giving it a whirl, I had no problem with it. It is definitely not to say that the PFA will be turning into any new platform for exploring middle aged males, or females, or anyone!

Chris is a active contributor to the forum and as such I am happy to let his wife request our participation.

For your information, the survey takes about 5 minutes, and is essentially a series of questions with 1-5 type answers, which don't really take much thought to answer, and I don't think are invading any level of privacy, especially as the answers are anonymous.

Clearly, you can take it or leave it, but as a student presently myself, I know how helpful it is to find general public participation, hence my advocacy of this project.

Kerry

Steve, same for Tazzie - either send your hot chic as a gift to a Vic person, or I will send you a photo of yours being consumed !

The survey has been closed...but I'd still like to claim my hot chic.....

Archived