Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

The problem is, that as long as SOMEONE pays a high price, there is "no harm" in asking for a higher price than the last....

It figures that you can always go down.......

It's a bit harder to say.... "I know I had it advertised for $90k, but would you like to pay $100k.......

Imagine turning up with a socket and asking to remove the lower valve covers  ;) for a start.

It is a garage queen after all. It would want to have original air in the tyres for that price.

As long as it doesn't have the original tyres..... :lol:

As long as it doesn't have the original tyres..... :lol:

You might be surprised ; that is sometimes the case with these museum cars. It probably has its original rubber bushings etc so there's some hidden surprises , unless it is bought for a static collection ., in which case no maintenance is required. 

The $100k 86 is a WA car, owned by a serial offender who certainly knows his 911's. He set the price, Chellingworth the local Porsche dealer have agreed to put it up. Its a clean car, but I don't know it well and cant vouch for it, so caveat emptor.

As an aside, the vendor is the guy who bought my old black 964RS, before it went to a certain PFA luminary in Melbourne. Neither of us should have sold that RS. Whenever we infrequently see each other, we just shrug and nod at our stupidity.

Simon can you do us all a favour and start a thread with pics of all your cars. Or put them in one of the pic threads if you wouldn't mind. A many as possible.

Thanks ,

Will.

Will

That would require a level of computer skill not often seen in these parts. Ill see what I can do after Targa West in a week or two.

The car was last sold through Patrix Prestige in Melbourne in ~ '09 (approx $60K), I enquired after it back then when I was hungry for a tiptronic but didn't have my finances sorted, and it sold to the current owner. He has had it listed for sale on-and-off since 2011, initially for $52K.