Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Oh! I think Russ noticed and has expressed his retort with stealth…

Quite funny really :D but total abuse of his position of power :angry:  KERRY,KERRY,KERRY Russ has been naughty :ph34r:

What's the point of having power if you're not going to abuse it?

You are not the first, and I doubt you'll be the last .....  :ph34r:

Ooh I just found another sporto Targa 2.7 911 on autotrader.com.au  actually quite a few cars on here that aren't on Carsales or Gumtree for example.

click here hopefully this link works

And what appears to be a very well priced 996 Carrera 4S (48k) - I think this along with the Turbo is the best looking variant of the 996

click here

Looking for some 986 Boxster parts?  Here's a Stat Write Off for $6400  Looks like it was a pretty nice car pre water damage

Ooh I just found another sporto Targa 2.7 911 on autotrader.com.au  actually quite a few cars on here that aren't on Carsales or Gumtree for example.

click here hopefully this link works

That is sooooo you, Amanda .... classic red with the chrome trim.

Has been listed since June last year, so probably sold ....

Looks like it might be a LHD or a conversion ..... hard to be sure with those photos ...

Looks like it might be a LHD or a conversion ..... hard to be sure with those photos ...

I think a few of the cars on there are probably sold. There's a dark blue 944 Cab for 12300 that I'm sure we discussed earlier in this thread.

I'm not in the market for a car yet - later this year fingers crossed. 

Ok recall this one as well in my search last year. Can't remember what the seller wanted for it then but know that one of the forum members had inspected the car. He had some concerns.

Yep.  Ad says they've had it 22 years...I think thats when they took the photo!

I talked about that one in the other thread. I called the guy when it was for sale last July. same car, same price, same photos. The owner was upfront with me about the history. I passed and he seemed to be getting a lot of interest. I thought it sold at the time but obviously not.