Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

There was a 30 Jahre 964 for sale nearly 4 years ago for 60 something. Sensationat condition and in hindsight I wish I was more aware of its significance. Same car was advertised not long after for around 90.

This in true concourse would be a sensational car to own, so maybe at the right price a well worn one could still hold significance.

Contemplating selling my 964 tiptronic.. what's it worth?

aus del

160kms

pretty well sorted

everything works (all electrics, roof, even the aircon!)

Few scratches and dings around it though...

Very presentable car but you wouldn't feel too bad parking in a carpark for a few hours if you know what I mean...

Haha, funny to see so much want for the Jubilee 964 now. Leading up to purchasing my C2 some years ago, there'd be one Jubi or another sitting on carsales at $75-$85K for months at a time. No one would buy them because they were considered to be "just an overpriced C4".

Love them, so striking.

Haha, funny to see so much want for the Jubilee 964 now. Leading up to purchasing my C2 some years ago, there'd be one Jubi or another sitting on carsales at $75-$85K for months at a time. No one would buy them because they were considered to be "just an overpriced C4".

Love them, so striking.

it's marked as sold now.

I wonder who bought it?? Hopefully someone on here.

We pay too much for things here..

I know it's not for sale in Aus so wrong thread, but in the current context, I post this link as it's a 964, C2, Coupe in the usa..

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-cars-sale/862294-fs-1991-964-c2-coupe-black-tan-manual-lsd.html

Black, C2, Manual, 100miles (160kms).. nice car. asking $37Kusd...

Here, that car would be what.. $80k

Everyone's on drugs!

964%20c2%20from%20pelican%20parts_zpsr2v

Hmmm, makes me wonder which would command the higher price, a standard C2 or a Jubi, if the condition of both cars was the same? I suspect the Jubi would be worth more to a collector, but the market for a C2 is broader.

:wub:

Would have expected a much bigger price tag!

There can't be many of them in the country - I have only ever seen one, which is currently at AH

My info is that there were 17 imported...