Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

They are worth it once they become collectables , as opposed to drivers. Essentially , a painting on the wall. 

I definitely agree! It's a shame though, I really would have loved to drive and own them whilst not care so much about $ value... Now experiencing older Porsche's will be well, impossible unless you are loaded to the gills in cash (see what I did there).

Shit gave me a heart attack thought it was my car for a moment ...

well you should know claywong buggered your gear box 

Makes the burnt one look a bit steep hey turboT!

Apparently a burnt red 66 beats a burnt orange 70 any day of the week. Of course a crisp 64 trumps a 993 turbo ;)

Edited by turboT

I thought you had sold it too Symsy! Couldn't believe it for a second and then I saw its history. :P 

I have to agree!! ;)

Its like within 100kms of my mileage …except no engine upgrades from the factory and somes had a go with one of thise bloody can openers and dropped in a sun roof ;)

THE 964 is for sale.

In keeping with current protocol, it has one bad photo, limited description and is for serious buyers only.

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_/SSE-AD-3595678?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert

Edited by GUT
now with the link

THE 964 is for sale.

In keeping with current protocol, it has one bad photo, limited description and is for serious buyers only.

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_/SSE-AD-3595678?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert

dissapointing there is no actual abuse of prospective buyers for not sending cash and asking questions later? :P

I almost want to create a 'mock' advert for my 964, 3 photos;

1. carrera 2 badge

2. picture of 3 pedals 

3. token blurred picture of a book & some keys on a bad rug/carpet

Then just add a note like 'no time wasters!' 'no dreamers' etc. 

Add making 101..................done.  

(maybe just throw in a picture of a unicorn to give it some added spice) 

O' and be sure to list it as 'POA' :lol:

THE 964 is for sale.

Nice plate! presumably included in sale...