Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Think I just got a lesson in how the unsuspecting seller who lists an old Porsche up too cheap feels...

Put an old HQ 308 1 Tonner i've had in storage for about 10 years up on carsales late yesterday and phone has blown up!

I might have to relist at double the price!

What is the market price for HQ's?  @smit2100 my valuation algorithim is up the shit!  

SOLD!

What sort of condition? Any rust? What did you list it for??

Barn find!  Dirty, spider webs, but underneath a really solid shell and a hydraulic tipping tray.  When I got it my mate who is a old holden nut and panel beater reckoned it was the best HQ shell he'd seen in 20 yrs!  Originally listed for $3K....:blink: Got a bit more though :ph34r:

SOLD!

Edited by TrevMcRev

big $ for an almost completely converted targa. Though in that pic the Blk looks deep n glossy 

There are a number of minor items that could be looked at immediately such as replacement of the rubbers and seals, replacement of a cracked mirror but nothing major that needs work on at all.

Love ads that say things like that. If the rubbers and seals are shot, what else needs doing? Do we believe the "nothing major"? Or does this thread make you more cynical the longer you follow it? 

Love ads that say things like that. If the rubbers and seals are shot, 

That'd be a coupla grand in parts alone , let alone labour. What's that as a % of the car's value? Only a fool doesn't look beyond the long legs and sexy smile!

Sources update suggest a few top bidders on green 74 have walked away

Maybe they should seriously consider this one .... and have a bit of change to boot.

You would think they would at least ask a bit more just to make it seem more legit .....

Maybe they should seriously consider this one .... and have a bit of change to boot.

You would think they would at least ask a bit more just to make it seem more legit .....

those photos are getting more and more grainy each time the scammers use them :ph34r: