Nicer Noise.

Orion03

I know of someone who dropped something like $12k on an akra for his 1M and it wasn't even the whole system!

I could only imagine what an akra with "Porsche tax" would cost... :P

buy once cry once! :D

I know of someone who dropped something like $12k on an akra four his 1M and it wasn't even the whole system!

ouch...

the fabspeed system was 3-4k shipped and i was bitching about that lol.

i'd be tempted to do the mod posted above and failing that just replace the mufflers..

ouch...

the fabspeed system was 3-4k shipped and i was bitching about that lol.

i'd be tempted to do the mod posted above and failing that just replace the mufflers..

that's not bad $$$ considering the quality of the system!

I do want to change out to the cup centre exit muffler eventually though.... keeping the fabspeed headers this is

Remus or Sharkwerks

I know someone who got a Sharkwerks exhaust imported for his 997 GT3 and he had no problems getting it shifted and was happy with the result

Mal has a Sharkwerks exhaust in his GT3. Sounds amazing.

• 3 months later...

Fisters?

http://fdmotorsports.net/category/fister-exhaust-997

I agree the 997's are very quiet.. a 997 was at a set of lights that i was crossing.. i could barely hear the engine as it rolled up

Has anyone used the Fisters on a 997?  They seem very cheap?  Are such available in Australia?  Not looking for performance gains but only a nicer note ...

I gather that these are a polished version of the so called 'Gundo hack' process, that can easily be done locally by a competent exhaust shop.  Any one done this?  

I know of someone who dropped something like $12k on an akra for his 1M and it wasn't even the whole system!

Lets just say you could rebuild your 964 engine again including bottom end for the same money

Archived