964 for sale

Hi All,

Due to financial reasons and with a heavy heart I have listed my 91' Japan delivered original RHD slate grey Tiptronic sunroof delete 964 C2 for sale ...  the car is in awesome condition, I have recently spent over 3K restoring the air con to perfect working order. The car has 125km's on the clock. Black interior, cup1 wheels & aero mirrors, Aftermarket the car has a Momo Corsa steering wheel, primary bypass pipe, Bilsteins on the rear, H&R springs and tasteful window tint that I had installed. The car sits on new Michelin Pilot sports and has a new battery also.

Cheers,

Chris

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen the car briefly and can vouch that it is in very nice condition.

I agree the price makes it a bargain in the current market.

Hopefully you're back in the market before too long Chris.

That's what makes this a bargain. SCs tend to be a tad cheaper than 964s as they are more abundant.

the point was not so much about Aussie vs non-Aussie as it was SC vs 964 in terms of current avalibility and price

so, if you had a choice, would you get this or an Ausie SC if both were in good original condition ?

That very much comes down to your desire .... Impact Bumpers or no Impact Bumpers ......

SC vs. 964?

If you need a daily driver or at least a more comfortable driving car then the 964 any day - just for the cooling/ventilation let alone more compliant suspension and overall driveability.

If you want to tinker then the SC is easier as it's more of a mechanical beast.

To me the SC looks backward to the earlier cars while the 964 looks forward as it steps into a new design (993) and a new method of cooling.

I love both, you just need to decide what sort of car you prefer then find the best example possible in your price range.

Where's mike? He should be all over that!

Already got one... 

But gee it is cheap. Anyone even remotely considering buying a SC or 3.2, should buy this instead. Sure it's an auto, but it will outperform any of the older ones.  And at nearly half the money!

The fact it has fully operational aircon is reason enough!

i thought the same about the tip... I am coming around to it though.. today, I seem to have sprained my left knee!!

So driving a tip is a godsend... 

I still would prefer a manual to increase the driving enjoyment, but if you get the chance to drive one, (and I welcome anyone who wants to try mine) you should try it.

Archived