Darling, don't be mad - I've done a bad thing...

Just bought this...

Ad%20pic%201.jpg

Better half is convinced I've gone mad in my old age, but I've always loved the sight and sound of Ducatis.  I bought this one because it has obviously been loved (and is red).  The PO has a business restoring Aston Martins from the 50s and 60s, so seems to know what he's doing!

Nice one!

I took the plunge last week and finally bought a bike, just in time for winter - yay!

Hugh - you can't say something like that without divulging the model, and preferably a pic...

Nice one!

I took the plunge last week and finally bought a bike, just in time for winter - yay!

You have the right build for a bike Hugh. By contrast I'd look like a circus bear on a tricycle. Needless to say motorbikes are not my thing but I'll ogle a Ducati at any opportunity.

Hugh - you can't say something like that without divulging the model, and preferably a pic...

Ha! Should be taking delivery next week and I'll get some pics up. It's no flash Ducati though!

Ohh Dear-and did you ask permission?

Next Cars and Coffee I will show you the scars where the tib and fib exited my calf muscle

Great looking bike -I am jealous

I wouldn't call it permission, more like resigned acceptance.

I've seen your scars - your shins are the only ones I've seen that are worse than mine!

I was thinking more like one of these

http://deuscustoms.com/bikes/models/

You know me too well Mr Porter.  ;)

It's not a Deus build but along similar lines, small capacity, modified cafe racer type deal. I'll be in touch when I'm ready to graduate to something similar to yours - love that bike!  

You know me too well Mr Porter.  ;)

It's not a Deus build but along similar lines, small capacity, modified cafe racer type deal. I'll be in touch when I'm ready to graduate to something similar to yours - love that bike!  

I couldn`t quite imagine you crossing over to the dark side of taste 

entr_lg2001_yamaha_250_viragofront_side_

This thread is funny as I was desperately SMSing Uncle last Saturday week for the low down on a S4RS Ducati Monster while making offers on it at the Canberra SMT.

Missed out on the bike unfortunately.

If anyone is keen we do a Bernie Hatton clinc and follow up with a Ride day every 3 months. About 10 of us or so in our group and the more the merrier....

Archived