Porsche's in the Park

turboT

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So where is the drive and lunch location??

meeting at the same location as before bora. 7.30 ish at Brooklyn. I know you love your bed so probably will be hanging around for at least an hour talking shit before heading off on a drive. Lunch location in the hunter. Info in this thread

Which one is my ride for the day?

we have no 912 representation lee! When you get yours fixed you should bring it up for the next one. 

Yep, been planning a basic route for a while now

I was going to do it in my splitty Kombi, but i got bored with that thing pretty quickly. Starts here in Adelaide and just follow the coast to wherever.

I really couldn't think of doing anything better than a big road trip in an old Porsche

Agree. Wish I could get the time off for the tazzie trip some guys are going on. Family wouldn't be happy though..

I'm pretty sure you should join us.  Quick! Book your ferry ticket!

• 6 months later...

Just a thought .....

On the 24th April, there is a cars and coffee here on the Central Coast .... It is in Mt Penang Gardens in Kariong.

Last meet had 200 - 250 cars of every shape, colour, size and make ....

Seems to me it might be a great start / meeting place then time for a drive in the mountains afterwards ....

Not quite a "Porsche's in the Park", but close enough and get a whole ton of eye candy to boot.

If anyone is interested, they have a facebook page ... 

Would love to get involved in one of these, would have to travel down the day before, with a short drive to the location on the Sunday morning. Love looking at P-cars & having a chance to chat to other P-car owners.

Would love to get involved in one of these, would have to travel down the day before, with a short drive to the location on the Sunday morning. Love looking at P-cars & having a chance to chat to other P-car owners.

You would be more than welcome ..... there are plenty of places to stay that are close by.

With Peter M putting a damper on the upcoming one ( :P ) we might have to see if any others are wanting to make the trip up (or down).

I wasn't aware of Rennsport being the following weekend so maybe the guys will want to organise another time.

Keep an eye on this thread as we have had some great meet ups and drives .....

whats the deal with Rennsport - surely you don't need to go everyday? Thinking of going on Sat, then organizing a dinner somewhere for PFA'ers, followed by a drive Sunday morning? Or will everyone want to be back in Parramatta by then?

There is lots on around Sydney that weekend, I was thinking of doing the Wings over the Ilawara (a big air show down Wollongong way), on the Saturday & Rennsport on the Sunday, then starting the drive home after lunch some time. Just need to find a train show & I will have them all covered. Train/Plans & Automobiles :-)

• 5 months later...

Archived