911R-RWB narrow body back date

tomo

mate - I'll be honest. It looks bloody Awful. Give me a call when you finally make that house purchase. You might need some help picking curtains :)

two properties to build and sell first.... I might need you sooner than you think... ?

Bonnet straps,Headlight protectors suggest rally car, Body height and Flashy  wheels suggest street, It is a shame the the finished car is confussing after al the high standard of work that went into the build of the car :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Why would anyone want a matt paint job? Unless you are painting it in the garage with spray cans...

I like a lot of the finishes and the attention to detail. But some things are not quite there for me.  

I really like it. There are a lot of clever touches and it walks the line between period features and outlaw. There has been a lot of effort go into this. Unfortunately the colour lets the car down, a shame given how many cool 1973 factory period colours. 

Well I love it, I love the colour/s, I love the wheels, I love the low sheen paint, I love the stone gaurds(what my Dad called them when he fitted them to the the Belmont). Only thing I am not in love with is the straps, but no biggie. I could never have created a car with thsi combo of colours, wheels etc but I do like the results. The oddball use of colour(compared to any other car company) is one of the things I always liked about Porsche, as they were bold to use Pasha, tartan, vivid colours, when everyone else played it safe. It's an RWB, so why on earth, anyone would expect him to do stuff that has already been done by Porsche, kinda doesn't get what he does, and to me it is just an extension of what Porsche it self and their owners, have always done, and thats push the envelope. Life's too short for bland, which maybe why many of us drive Porsches and not *normal* cars in the first place

Archived