Count Down to a GTS

RedMan

Got it, thanks Chris.

Origin PortDeparture    Destination portArrival    Vessel  VoyageTransit (Days)    Booking

BREMERHAVEN23/07/2015    MELBOURNE29/08/2015    TOMBARRA  CX525-TOM37     Wallenius Wilhelmsen        small arrowBook It

37 days on the water, hope it's well rested when it gets here!!!

Unless it has been sea sick the whole time and it needs a couple of weeks to recover ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gary,

i can see the tombarra steaming across the Indian Ocean at 19 knots at present heading to Fremantle first. Think it's due the on the 24th....

Hey Chris, Fremantle on the 24th then into Melbourne on the 29th.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes too get after it arrives in Melbourne.

Hi Gary, latest info from fremantle port authority has it arriving there around 20.00 tonight and departing for Melbourne at 04.00 tomorrow so its a very brief stop there before it heads for here.....

Hey Chris, thanks for the update, I lost track of it with the sites I'm using.  Counting by the hour now :)

I reckon after Dak Dak on Sat morn we should drive to the docks in convoy to welcome it in.

I just suggested to Mrs Redman that she might like to have a coffee at Portsea on Saturday morning.  Didn't quite get the response I wanted :rolleyes:

Gary from later tonight you should be able to see it on Marinetraffic.com once it comes into AIS range. then you should be able to track it the whole way to Melbourne as they stay within range and reasonably close to shore. Pretty sure the first GT4 to arrive in OZ is on the same vessel

Should be fantastic can't wait to her how it drives, is the garage all prepared, car cover in waiting, polish, beer fridge stocked

Garage not quite ready!!!  Cover purchased and on standby, car bra installation booked & beer in fridge :)

Arrives Melbourne 8.30am tomorrow :D

Fantastic news Gary. I wonder how long it takes to get cleared and sent to PCM?

I'm expecting to get delivery 2nd week of September.

This mornings outing may actually cost me more than the car :)

IMG_4537.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Count down is over, picked it up today.  Awesome car, drove it home in peak hour traffic, that was fun:o

Straight into the garage until the invisible car bra install on Thursday and then the real fun begins:D

Archived