TANGent

Keep em comin  -happy to mix it up and will look at the idea of adapting flag base etc.

have bullet/raydot - guessing if I go S/S mirror might pursue bright work on Windows ect mmmm

havent been focused on tangent for awhile and it's all about detail ..... time for late night double malt and mr Google 

Edited by michel

Thx poli... Been wondering about bright versus not on the trim. And if I went bright look at nickel plated, versus chrome, versus, ano versus paint.

black chrome? 

Still pondering

Edited by michel

Chrome looks great against silver, yet I think you'd also need other chrome highlights, such as headlight trim rings and/or door frames.

Bullets fitted to the flag posts is the easiest option, and are the go in my opinion,  though colour matched to the body if you don't chrome the rest

My car came to me with one chrome flag mirror, like the one you posted, and one black plastic one. I tried to get another one a little while ago from Autohaus, and after a couple of months wait James still said there was no eta. If you can't get them it may make decision easier.