Singer clone

The wheels and flares are too much.

the Singer barely gets away with having those massive wheels stuffed under the guards.  This car goes that little bit further and suffers for it.  Restraint, people, restraint.

It's sitting way too high at the rear. Some time spent setting up the ride height etc would make a big difference to the NQR. I also think that the rear bumper is not deep enough as the bottom of it is much higher than the sill & front bumper line adding to the impression that the rear is sitting high.

If its at a similar price to 70k english that TurboT mentioned & with a quick motor then it does seem good value as a poor man's Singer (poor being a relative term).

I never understand on these sort of builds why they don't replace the black plastic circular trim around the ignition key...!

It's a $10 part from Pelican!

Patina........

Seriously though, I agree that there is something not quite right in the rear arches/bumper/height etc.

Seems to lack some flow through there.

Im sure they spent some coin here however, the attention to detail that Singer are renowned for is something that isn't replicated.

Archived