Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Guest Nick987

Absolutely, positively have to agree with you...

Have you seen the renderings I posted in the news section depicting the Cayman based on the 981 shape?

I'm still lost for words...

kglass,

here are some pictures i took at Targa of the 904, you do't realise how small it is until you see it in front of the Panamera.

Driver's head is at head light level of the Panamera.

Very low centre of gravity...good for handling :)

Steve, I know igzackerly what you mean. I really enjoy taking my camera and seeing what I can find to photograph, and try and find ways to frame an interesting shot.

Douglas wins the internet beer for correctly identifying the year. In '72 Porsche fitted an external filler to the oil tank (although I think Chris may have been holding back). Allegedly the design was re-called because some people were adding petrol to the oil. :o:P

I cross-post from the Autohaus Hamilton facebook page, so sometimes the tricksy bit is avoiding flooding the internet with gratuitous Porsche pics.

James

Guest Nick987

Allegedly the design was re-called because some people were adding petrol to the oil. :o:P

Wish I had an external oil filler on some of those old Falcon AU's I used to rep in... :D

I had no clue they had an external oil filler. I wouda' been one feullin' me oils! :lol: