Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Hi Everyone,

Got spoilt yesterday when I heard this rumble out front and David had popped around to take me for a spin in the "4". I have to say its the most stunning car I have ever been in. Words cannot describe. Here is a couple of pictures I snapped out front to share with you all. Congratulations David, ENJOY! I will never be the same again :blink:

Cheers

Chris

I had a brief look at it at the dealership and was thoroughly impressed but seeing it out in the natural light makes it look even better. One question though, why the change of wheels?

Hi Tristan,

I think the black wheels on black were a bit to much. i really like David's choice of wheel as it looks very much like a cup car now.

How was the rennsport reunion?

C

I prefer the cup wheels but I didn't mind the all black look.

Rennsport is a bit of a blur because I have had so much on since and haven't had a chance to sort through the photos. The cars and people in attendance were great. However, I thought the on-track action was a little mundane. There were a lot of cars that I would have liked to see on the track remain in the paddock. However, I was grateful to see them at all. I did miss the Sunday when the majority of the races were on so my view might be a little skewed. Instead I went to the Porsche Race Car Classic at the Quail. Although I was disappointed to miss the races and obviously a lot of great photo opportunities at Laguna Seca, I am not at all disappointed by what I saw at the Quail. I would say it was likely the best and most well orchestrated static car show I have ever attended, Pebble Beach Concours inclusive. I will be writing a report for the next club magazine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...