Gratuitous Porsche Pics

2 hours ago, Raven said:

545bda2387a13be33b7c09239ad26fb5.jpg

BWAAAAHHHHHHH........That is Elephant Stamp material, but I still can't post up any more photos etc.    

I have been in touch with Kerry and hopefully the issue will be solved in the not too distant future.

But.....consider yourself well and truly and deservedly so......."ELEPHANT STAMPED".    

Well done, Merry Xmas and keep up the good work.

22 minutes ago, Niko said:

Damn...I am missing my elephant stamp powers...Still waiting for Orlando from support to restore them...

Pretty hard to go past that smile...

Agree 100 percent @Niko pretty woman, I think its her nine64 to boot and a CEO of a company good catch for some wippa snaper 😊

3 hours ago, Raven said:

10827907-1543930015876005-33279236141474

Damn........consider yourself elephant stamped.:Chuckle2:       Orlando still hasn't restored my powers to post anything up.:(.

black on black, my favourite combo.   Now I'm going to have to check out Goran Magnusson's work

Just now, Niko said:

Damn........consider yourself elephant stamped.:Chuckle2:       Orlando still hasn't restored my powers to post anything up.:(.

black on black, my favourite combo.   Now I'm going to have to check out Goran Magnusson's work

OMG.  Don't go there.....:ph34r: