Gratuitous Porsche Pics

8 minutes ago, tomo said:

46930146_106001497034920_4077079816733512007_n.jpg

Hey, that's from the Porsche 70th Anniversary display in 2018 at the Brussels Motor Museum. Every car in that line up belongs to my mate...except for the green 991.2 RS on the end.....which belonged to me.

Because my mate was a local with a vast garage of Porsches, he was asked by Porsche to provide some of his RS cars for a display on the history of the RS...except at the time.....he didn't own a 991 RS....so he asked me if I could provide mine for the six weeks of the display....which I did. Here are some other shots of the lineup.

IMG_6127.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

50 minutes ago, nine11 said:

Stop it, I'm heading off to the newsagent to put in lotto for this Saturday (and I don't care that my brother tells me "lotto is a tax on people who don't understand mathematics").  BTW, when the cheque arrives, in addition to the 911's, I'll take a 959 and an FW14B.

And take great delight in telling your brother he was wrong as you drive off in your 959 with a finger out the window 🖕😁

4 hours ago, LeeM said:

Is that the Ruf 911 that Ruf say we're not allowed to call it a 911 or a 911 replica coz it's not a Porsche 911? 🤔

RUF were modified porsches in the old days, Now RUF have there own vin and are a high performance sports car in there own right.

On 24/03/2023 at 02:14, LeeM said:

Hmmm...although the idea was there which I'd want to do with a 996, being as I love the 997 Sport Classic, but they got this tribute a little wrong by adding unnecessary striping, and the body kit doesn't look right to me 

That probably because it's a 1 of and that's how it looks ;)

45 minutes ago, tomo said:

RUF were modified porsches in the old days, Now RUF have there own vin and are a high performance sports car in there own right.

That probably because it's a 1 of and that's how it looks ;)

That is the new RUF SCR and is my no. 1 dream car. It’s a naturally aspirated spin-off from the new turbo CTR Yellowbird and utilizes a new carbon fiber monocoque chassis with pushrod suspension and a longer wheelbase.

0D3D6F44-CE1B-46CA-B73A-FE5FB94DA802.jpeg

2121236C-391F-47EC-BFBC-571DD2E26311.jpeg