Magnus walkers wife dies

turboT

Extract from Facebook page

Karen Ann Caid Walker -           RIP
5-1-65 - 10-28-15

My soul mate , best Friend , partner , & beloved wife of 21 years is no longer with us 

My life will never be the same again - although " my Lil Georgia Peach will always been in my heart"                                                                                            I would only ask to respect my privacy during this mourning process.  Many thanks for your support

She was pretty young I think?  Was it illness or accident?

Devastating for Magnus....when lots of things are going well, for something like this, tragic.

from the Facebook feed it would appear that she was 50 years young. Too young to be gone that's for sure.

Hopefully not the result of his driving?

yeah yeah yeah, i know it ain't the time or place but the guy does drive like a complete tool on public roads with little regard for public safety so not unreasonable question. just look at some of his YouTube clips

OK  all.... he's just lost his wife so how about a little bit of compassion. That was what the original post was about not his driving.

Correct call KBGr4.

A very difficult time for whole Walker family & friends.

My condolences.

Yeah.  When someone dies who is a partner of someone famous its always a tragedy isn't  it? 

Its always a tragedy when you partner dies.

it's even more of a tragedy when someone famous dies 

Are you being sarcastic?

Archived