Sharapova dumped by Porsche

tazzieman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems too many people have bought into the whole government paranoia of political correctness. 

would be good to just lighten up a bit. 

don't think it is government making it happen.  Starts at groupthink central universities.  Took me years to un-brainwash myself.  Governments are made up of vain politicians trying to pretend to be like the voters so they soak it up and spit it out to sound correct.  Plenty of open mike slip ups by pollies to show they aren't really pc.

anyway the jokes that get the loudest laughs are the ones where people instinctively say 'you can't say that'.  Always been so.  We're all just pretending our way through in the end.

don't think it is government making it happen.  Starts at groupthink central universities.  

university was the most un-pc experience of my life.. even OH&S didn't get much more than a cursory look in unless someone got injured.

edit: southern universities (especially useless ones like monash) you might be right though!

university was the most un-pc experience of my life.. even OH&S didn't get much more than a cursory look in unless someone got injured.

edit: southern universities (especially useless ones like monash) you might be right though!

first time I went - not very pc.

went back a second time - very pc

GENTS its def govts  and they start it during primary school...  dont get me started  

yeah but the people in the schools are coming out of the unis.  

I have nephews at uni now and the stories they tell me about PC rules, well, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.  It is forbidden to use the phrase 'man up', for example.

All I can say is faaark. 

Just heard news. Sorry lee for slur on SA.  But some Sth Aussie council twat has mooted banning cricket balls in council parks n nets in case some moron gets hurt. 

FFS. 

All I can say is faaark. 

Just heard news. Sorry lee for slur on SA.  But some Sth Aussie council twat has mooted banning cricket balls in council parks n nets in case some moron gets hurt. 

FFS. 

No offence taken mate. I saw the story on the news (which I rarely watch now) and couldn't believe what I was hearing!

How about my local council wanting to ban swings, any ball games and other play equipment for kids in parks in case someone gets hurt! Maybe they'll ban grass in parks so noone gets a bee sting! Ridiculous

They don't call it the nanna state for nothing!

I can see why they banned them they are lethal just think of the carnage .....................:P:rolleyes: councils wanker.gif

…not to mention, it can cause a high pitched voice …… how embarrassment :o

BTW, Captain Cook invaded Australia …………..apparently :huh:

…not to mention, it can cause a high pitched voice …… how embarrassment :o

BTW, Captain Cook invaded Australia …………..apparently :huh:

Clearly from this image I can see the indigenous population show a great deal of aggression and lack of tolerance towards the poor appressed  migrant boat people just trying to find a better life for them selves .....................:lol:

018e326ed5cc84b14fa31b71895af1f6.jpg

Archived