NEW PFA TSHIRT ANNOUNCED

Get your orders in..!

Please note: We will be doing our first run of T-shirts in 2 weeks, so orders for the first run must be in by midnight Monday 6th of June.  Subsequent runs will be announced at a later date/when interest merits it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

We're looking to take possession of the Tshirts this week. As soon as we've had a look at them and they're good enough to send out, we'll look to do so ASAP. So, all things considered, people should be taking delivery of them late this week/early next week. Fingers crossed :) 

If anything else comes up, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

@Snowman, I can confirm that three tshirts would not fit in one bag so they were sent as 2+1. Your other two will be on their way. Not sure why they didn't show at the same time, but c'est la Australia Post... :) 

@Snowman, I can confirm that three tshirts would not fit in one bag so they were sent as 2+1. Your other two will be on their way. Not sure why they didn't show at the same time, but c'est la Australia Post... :) 

Cheers.

Went home at lunchtime and tried the long sleeve top on - they get the thumbs up. B)

Haven't been this excited since I got the actual Porsche! And free stickers too. It's like Christmas and Father's Day at the same time. Woohoo. 

really think you need to get out more B)

Well received, thanks very much.!

Shirts are great, particularly like the forum address detail on the rear down low, nice addition.  Stickers look good too..  I'll affix and post a resulting picture in a day or two.

Cheers.!

Archived