• 911 - longhood
    • 911 - impact bumper
    • 959, Carrera GT, 918
    • Boxster
    • Cayman
    • Cayenne
    • Panamera
    • Macan

Ok, so this poll function sits here and nobody uses it, so to make the person/ persons who put it here fell valued I thought a poll was in order :) So tell us what Porsche/ Porsches do you currently own. Maybe we can get some sort of idea of what we like? Plus I was a bit bored..... ;)

Some editing issues here......

I am going to clear and start again, please do not vote just yet!!

Ok, that looks better but we are starting with one 997 vote as I can't clear that one for some reason.... I think that has it all.... vote away!!

Ok, this was supposed to be a simple and fun exercise, but it got stuffed up from the start with a few errant votes.....

There is a limited number of options, 20 I think, and pleasing everyone with what is a vast number of models is impossible......

what if you have more than one?

Then you are considered to be bloody lucky :), I knew this would poke it's head up but as above it is a limited format.

I think best to forget this poll/ thread as it clearly has not worked out as intended!

928 driver. Adam can actually drive, rather well compared to most.

Thanks Tazzie, and soon to be tearing up that highway!! :)

931, 932, 951, 952, even a 312 or 313. Nah keep it simple there's too many "type's" to list:)

And if you  have a separate one for a 930 then you should really separate the GT2, GT3 and the turbos from the modern era cars....

Porsche indeed have made many types..... a minefield I have opened....

New poll. 

1. Do you own a 911?

2. If so , are there any other proper Porsches?

If you answer "no" for Q2 , go straight to the secret handshake subforum and enjoy the shared tenting facility.

a proper 911 as designated or a 930, 964, 993, 996, 997 which are called 911?

I just voted. Seems to be working. I'm one of the 27.xx% of IB owners.

It is working as it is shown now Stew, but I know of at least 2 x 928 votes that have slipped into the ether.....

I had a Porsche bike when I was a teenager. 10 speed. Used to change gears by itself. Like it had PDK.  And my pop had a Porsche wood thicknesser. Where do I vote for them?

It is working as it is shown now Stew, but I know of at least 2 x 928 votes that have slipped into the ether.....

they must be genuine votes though. Noboby would claim to have one when they dont. Like saying you're from New Zealand when you're not. ?

Archived