Hi guys, have a range of cars in the garage and my bestie is the Porsche 911 I have owned since 1996. It's a 1980 SC and in my faithful style has had extensive modifications over the 20yrs of ownership.

its a steel WideBody with slant nose with later wing, later Carrera interior and now running a 3.6 VarioRam from a 97 993. Lots of electronic, mechanical & suspension mods incl big reds now being installed. Faithful 915 still in place and does a stirling job. Previously I had replaced the long serving 3.0 litre with a 3.2 Carrera. Nice engine but catastrophic head stud failure was its end. Parts sold for other cars to use. 

RSC911 (it's rego) was used as my track device for a long while, replacing a much loved Clubman but a busy business life makes that challenging now. Also have a beautifully restored (by me) MGB, a big turbo Barra Ford as my daily, BMW X5 TTd, new Beetle & memories of my STi and Clubman.

Looking fwd to sharing 911 exploits

R

image.jpeg

Welcome Rowan

and thank you for bringing a nice slant to the forum, absolutely love em:wub:

Found one recently myself but had been converted back, such a shame, but still a chance at getting it.

Not that i blame people for converting back as not everyones cup of tea but i just love em,

Hope to see more pics and hear more about it in the future......:D

Archived