[QLD] Cars & Coffee Brisbane Saturday 3rd of December

Cars & Coffee Brisbane

• 2 weeks later...

We all had to start somewhere afterall,did anyone take some pics on Saturday as there was some tasty gear ( of all persuasions ) on display.:)

I like my C&C mornings but lately the influx of shitbox stock cars and p platers is runing it 

I understand we all had to start somewhere but there are so many events and meets on for them. circuit and coffee, down shift ect cars and coffee are for the older and exotic cars. you would think that parking your p plate na subaru between 2 classic p cars looks out of place. i just feel its the only even where i can get my fix of old and classic. i dont wanna see commos and honda civics ect. i dunno maybe im looking at things wrong? 

I understand we all had to start somewhere but there are so many events and meets on for them. circuit and coffee, down shift ect cars and coffee are for the older and exotic cars. you would think that parking your p plate na subaru between 2 classic p cars looks out of place. i just feel its the only even where i can get my fix of old and classic. i dont wanna see commos and honda civics ect. i dunno maybe im looking at things wrong? 

There's only so many times I can write " Exotic, Rare, Classic, Vintage, Historic or Race cars" on the facebook page, and put 'no flat brims' in the meta tags of the website. We're trying not to attract the downshift crowd after what happened to their events at Rocklea. I don't want it to turn into some elitist event where only hypercars and supercars attend though.

But in the end It's a car event and we're going to get all sorts - and i can appreciate the work that has gone into a lot of the other cars that show up. If only people were better behaved and could refrain from doing fly bys in white golfs or black A45 merc's through the middle with families and small children around

There's only so many times I can write " Exotic, Rare, Classic, Vintage, Historic or Race cars" on the facebook page, and put 'no flat brims' in the meta tags of the website. We're trying not to attract the downshift crowd after what happened to their events at Rocklea. I don't want it to turn into some elitist event where only hypercars and supercars attend though.

But in the end It's a car event and we're going to get all sorts - and i can appreciate the work that has gone into a lot of the other cars that show up. If only people were better behaved and could refrain from doing fly bys in white golfs or black A45 merc's through the middle with families and small children around

Easy......run the event on a Farm with gravel access road.  No burnouts, no speed and no loonies.   At least not until they are WELL away from the crowds and my liability.    PS - Cars and Coffee Byron Bay is on December 11.....

Easy......run the event on a Farm with gravel access road.  No burnouts, no speed and no loonies.   At least not until they are WELL away from the crowds and my liability.    PS - Cars and Coffee Byron Bay is on December 11.....

Or bette still come on down to retirement village Mudgeeraba smack bang in the middle of Brisbane and Byron where the cars are 100 years old and the drivers older. Check it out https://m.facebook.com/carsandcoffeegoldcoast

BTW, the next one is on 17/12/16. ?

Ok here's my batch of Porsche photos, plus a few quirky cars worth posting. I took 230 odd photos on the day and didn't even get close to capturing half of what showed up. A great mix of cars there and great to see so many of Stuttgart's finest out and about. :D

DSC_0010_zpsx4uljxp9.jpg
DSC_0004_zps2atzdvd2.jpg
DSC_0012_zpszkc95xln.jpg
DSC_0014_zps1gbbytpr.jpg
DSC_0016_zps0r6vqjs5.jpg
DSC_0017_zpspgahctbi.jpg
DSC_0018_zpsfwdbit9u.jpg
DSC_0020_zpsqik70gnm.jpg
DSC_0023_zpsruryz3hd.jpg
DSC_0026_zpso55i60lm.jpg
DSC_0027_zpshpdzbn5y.jpg
DSC_0029_zpsxgph8gq0.jpg
DSC_0030_zpsrykogebz.jpg
DSC_0033_zpsggyqnzyh.jpg
DSC_0034_zpsktpeguhv.jpg
DSC_0035_zpsmp0l4sdx.jpg
DSC_0037_zpssoqojpyn.jpg
DSC_0038_zpsfyavdth0.jpg
DSC_0039_zpsjguy3s8z.jpg
DSC_0040_zpspi42hcbh.jpg
DSC_0041_zpsomrdtge8.jpg
DSC_0042_zpszmxdatit.jpg
DSC_0043_zpsr4uerp1l.jpg
DSC_0044_zpsidirkxbx.jpg
DSC_0058_zpskz3agx0r.jpg
DSC_0060_zpsss091pip.jpg
DSC_0065_zpsus2u4usa.jpg

DSC_0067_zpsb2cz3kfn.jpg
DSC_0068_zpsbcygn8y8.jpg
DSC_0069_zpsvyt4qlc9.jpg
DSC_0070_zpsnvo3ylnq.jpg
DSC_0071_zpssxcize2u.jpg
DSC_0076_zpstjm0stjf.jpg
DSC_0080_zpscmfr5jji.jpg
DSC_0082_zpsacnfuyob.jpg
DSC_0087_zps4se5e9r5.jpg
DSC_0097_zpsr3vvf9vn.jpg
DSC_0101_zpshwnu53ed.jpg
DSC_0107_zpsgkqtnvse.jpg
DSC_0111_zpsfqe1ji2u.jpg
DSC_0115_zpspnatrajk.jpg
DSC_0116_zpsfhyvkxmk.jpg
DSC_0121_zpssdybqgfp.jpg
DSC_0123_zpsoamqgoxt.jpg
DSC_0124_zpsxcnuypy3.jpg
DSC_0126_zps5wbkmxex.jpg
DSC_0127_zpsf2jjkpsw.jpg
DSC_0131_zps16sndor1.jpg
DSC_0137_zpswtg0igpm.jpg
DSC_0138_zpsggm7lkpq.jpg
DSC_0139_zpsdvbc7ace.jpg
DSC_0146_zpsatwrp3uo.jpg
DSC_0147_zpsst8k5tkt.jpg
DSC_0149_zps2usi0trk.jpg
DSC_0159_zps2dvwzrxx.jpg
DSC_0163_zpslynti8er.jpg
DSC_0165_zpse03rpng0.jpg
DSC_0170_zpsxdw8txq7.jpg
DSC_0182_zpsbkmnajh2.jpg
DSC_0183_zpsuxkyiavt.jpg
DSC_0186_zpsisyr7g5j.jpg
DSC_0192_zpstuzqpigp.jpg
DSC_0195_zpse037hpbt.jpg
DSC_0199_zpsisdhufam.jpg
DSC_0205_zpskkooxxjl.jpg
DSC_0213_zpskczkyqd2.jpg
DSC_0220_zpsmqk6ntfz.jpg
DSC_0223_zpseuyxv3jq.jpg
DSC_0226_zpsfac22kst.jpg
DSC_0224_zpsrs50323l.jpg

Well done Justin, I only managed half a lap in 21/2hrs, what with talking and gawking.  Nice pics, the clouds made the light a lot more favourable.  I reckon the RWB stole the show - not for the shrinking violets though.  Still didn't manage to catch up with you, although you found my car...:D

Great pics - thanks for that..  It's a big effort to upload and link to this site.!  

The morning I thought started out a little quiet, but it certainly didn't end that way.!  Whats the story with the RWB @Rob.?  That thing was like flies to poop..! Great morning out and I think along with the RWB the Jaguar XK150 was the star of the show - what a beautiful car..

Bring on C&C BNE 2017 - keep up the great work..!

Whats the story with the RWB

@Rob

.?  That thing was like flies to poop..!

Dylan, the RWB is the real deal.  The car was finished 1am Saturday before being driven to C&C.  The RWB body kit bits were ordered and paid for 7 months before delivery and Mr RWB (Kodachi) flew in last week with a very tight time window to fit the bits and give it his blessing.  Car has a 3.6 Vario and aircon and is reportedly comfortable on the road.  Front splitter is flexy rubber...

Nice pics mate

Thanks mate

Great PICS, always amazes me how many cars I don't see, even though I walk up and down that street numerous times.

Maybe I should talk less and look more (Mouth shut/Eyes open) from now on.

Thanks for the photos 

That's exactly how I felt. I spotted a bunch of cool cars on my arrival but they disappeared a few minutes later before I could get down the road with the camera. Have to be quick!

Great pics,thanks for posting!

Thanks mate

Well done Justin, I only managed half a lap in 21/2hrs, what with talking and gawking.  Nice pics, the clouds made the light a lot more favourable.  I reckon the RWB stole the show - not for the shrinking violets though.  Still didn't manage to catch up with you, although you found my car...:D

Totally agree re the RWB car. Amazing to see one in person. It had such presence on the road when leaving. That rear end! :D

Will keep an eye out for you next month Rob. Your car looked great with the KW's.

Great pics - thanks for that..  It's a big effort to upload and link to this site.!  

The morning I thought started out a little quiet, but it certainly didn't end that way.!  Whats the story with the RWB @Rob.?  That thing was like flies to poop..! Great morning out and I think along with the RWB the Jaguar XK150 was the star of the show - what a beautiful car..

Bring on C&C BNE 2017 - keep up the great work..!

Thanks Woka. Looking forward to the 2017 events!

Archived