FS/EOI 1999 GT3 Touring and 2004 GT3 CS

Hi all,

I am contemplating another car but even I have my limitations ...

So, to be at peace with myself I will move 2 cars on.

I have a 99 GT3 in Speed Yellow.  Tourer.  Completely original with 24,000 km's

The other is my 04 Clubsport.  New paint and fresh engine.  Has see club day track work but I have sorted the car out.  Black on black with 35,000 km.  Has larger front brakes, Koni's and a new Starr style muffler - otherwise its original.  Has the full cage.

I won't be putting it on Carsales but thought that I'd put it out there to see if there's any genuine interest.  Not in any great hurry as the potential deal on the other car is between mates so we can be patient.

They're both really great cars with no vices at all.

Both local cars.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Will try and post pics when I get a chance and have a spare 4 hours to do that ...

You KNOW you want one or the other - no really, admit it - you do ...

You KNOW you want one or the other - no really, admit it - you do ...

Ok, I'll admit it, I REALLY want your speed yellow GT3, being able to afford it is another thing entirely!!  :wub:

Come on Powerball..... 

Get in line...... :D

Update. 

99 GT3 is off the market.  Drove it and cried a little, we hugged and I said sorry ...

The 04 Clubsport is still available.

Price is $170,000.00 

I'll take some proper pics soon and post them.

I'll also organize a PPI on it and send it to anyone who's seriously interested.

• 1 month later...

And not a pic to be seen.

I dropped my price rather than waiting for the images to upload and then tag to this site!

Now waiting to collect its replacement. I had no option. It was a Porsche and it had a "for sale" sign on it!

I dropped my price rather than waiting for the images to upload and then tag to this site!

Now waiting to collect its replacement. I had no option. It was a Porsche and it had a "for sale" sign on it!

Are you going to let us know what the replacement is?

Go buy and Iphone … ;) SMS all the pictures next time .. Shit we wanna see pictures of the new toy now...

It like waiting for the next epsiode Starwars to come out  watching this thread

Go buy and Iphone … ;) SMS all the pictures next time .. Shit we wanna see pictures of the new toy now...

It like waiting for the next epsiode Starwars to come out  watching this thread

Speaking of which..  Where are the pictures of your latest acquisitions..?  

Heh..?

• 3 weeks later...

Super sweet ??

Pics of drive through booze purchases?

Hopefully it was it a cheeky hill of grace? 

Thanks!

Needed a drink ... the feckin thing wheel spins on 3rd.  I was giving it the beans and wondering why it was hitting the limiter at 5500 when I worked out it was the traction control going off its face.  

Hill of Grace - too rich for my palate. Anything over  $35 a bottle (irrespective of appellation) and it's completely wasted on me.

Wow…. Weapon of mass discussion .. Congrats on graduating the Iphone  Photo training 

Maybe we can I can make one more request instead of having to take a cheeky sideways glance whilst at the bottle shop.

Being an Arse man, can we get , detail shot..  This Iphone degree level stuff 

I will give you a tip .. take a breath .. take another , then imagine the super model it in your hands , look at the screen and pinch and move your fingers apart… then pinch them together..who wouldnt,  want to pinch that ..!!!

ENJOY.. AND CONGRATS ..

Way better than Star Wars .. maybe put a Darth or Sith number plate on it 

Rogue !  might be a fit.. love a car thats brutal.. love it even more coming from you .. the man of 911 mass model exposure

The bloke with the HAREM de Auto, had to go get a drink.. in a hurry .. maybe  I better find myself one of those cars!!

Archived