TrevMcRevs Boxster Hotrod

Back on topic.

I got some more silly retro decals today!

More Decals

stick them on!

jeezz

who would have thought boxster ownership could be so controversial

Bloody hairdressers! (intentionally offensive :ph34r:)

As a bald and guy and Boxster owner I find the constant references to them being hairdresser's cars is ruffling my toupee.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trev I think you might sneakily be going for a record here.

At your own hand, having two threads locked in a month.

Record in terms of one of the longest posts as well.   Happy to hand that mantle over to Trev.   I note, indeed up their in thesis terriority, well constructed and even with supporting references. 

lol are you serious or just trying to keep the topic moving forward!

Either way, they are from a website called, wait for it... 

I Say Ding Dong.

Both actually.

I'm scared to type that into my browser, it could be offensive.

Partly to stir the pot, and partly as a community service I post this.  If you've not watched every video this guy has done you're missing out.  Source:  Mr T McRev

JP is the master of the art of subtlety pointing out how stupid ones own beliefs are. He is a great source of inspiration for me. 

Record in terms of one of the longest posts as well.   Happy to hand that mantle over to Trev.   I note, indeed up their in thesis terriority, well constructed and even with supporting references. 

Thanks for the recognition, that means a lot to me coming from you.  

Dont worry, I'll always be the masters apprentice...

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this on the Nine Auto FB page and thought you might like...

Yeah I saw that too!  Should go like the clappers with the engine transplant.  The wheels n flares aren't for me...but I'm happy to see someone building a boxster however the feck they want! 

Saw this on the Nine Auto FB page and thought you might like...

21105593_1478414042195478_75587555085699

Like the RWB kits - seems so "out there" to take a classic design and just bolt big flares on it. That said, I kinda like this.

Yeah I saw that too!  Should go like the clappers with the engine transplant.  The wheels n flares aren't for me...but I'm happy to see someone building a boxster however the feck they want! 

Pardon me :huh: ? The flares are HAWT. Legend status if you go that way. Paradise and virgins await you my friend.

Pardon me :huh: ? The flares are HAWT. Legend status if you go that way. Paradise and virgins await you my friend.

They are a consideration for the 924...but proper Group 4 ones are preferred...  

Boxster arches aren't out of the question, I just think there are better ones available.

3ee79407144315c03346ac38cd10f7fd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived