luftgekuhlt anyone going?

Essentially a meeting of the worlds more interesting Porsche owners all in one spot in LA. 

With a tassie trip just completed there was no way I was going to negotiate this one but damn I wish I was there. Our very own purple tartan utube sensation is there the lucky bastard, but is anyone else going or been before? 

Practically anyone I follow on Instagram is wetting their pants right now with tickets in hand and polished p-cars at the ready.

Just a couple of the pre party images I have seen pop up today - big event is Sunday LA time

01_zpseftzg18t.jpg

04_zpspeerwyf0.jpg

02_zpsyorp1jn2.jpg

03_zps6amhfunz.jpg

Friend from Monterey is on his way there, lucky barsteward. Does seem to be turning into quite the event, from the bearded gent's insta it would suggest he's taking the Aussie Turbot along....

Friend from Monterey is on his way there, lucky barsteward. Does seem to be turning into quite the event, from the bearded gent's insta it would suggest he's taking the Aussie Turbot along....

love what he has done with that (cant believe I turned down buying the bloody thing !). Loads have been preping cars for months. Emory has something new to show

Yeah I was in LA on Friday - booked before the tickets came out.  It was going to be a $600 exercise to change flights hotels etc, so I came home as planned.  I'm not going to look in case the regrets are too strong.

I'm not going to look in case the regrets are too strong.

Don't look at Instagram then! Looks mad for the air cooled lovers

I'm sure Jeff will fill us in to annoy us in due course

He did promise a video of the event . :D.........I have to get a job as a fireman ,,last year he was at Le mans and now he is at Luftgekuhlt ,,,,he lives the life :P

Yeah I was in LA on Friday - booked before the tickets came out.  It was going to be a $600 exercise to change flights hotels etc, so I came home as planned.  I'm not going to look in case the regrets are too strong.

that....was a mistake

I'm neither interesting or cool enough to have gone 

Edgy you're  Cool - Water Cool - Just another kind of  alchemical cool.  You can be the hot beef dude .. I reckon just as many would turn up at your BBQ stand as your car stand bro.

A mans gotta eat, can stand around talking hot air,  about air cool all day..  

Nice pics on this link 

https://columnm.com/luftgekuhlt-4-is-a-classic-porsche-galore/?utm_content=buffer1e1b1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Great link Symsy. I can't help but imagine how manic things got when the rain started to fall, some of the cars wouldn't have been in the rain for a long time.

Yes they would run from the English sunshine, the only bloke that might get it would be Magnus.. Respect to the 959 Outlaw dude though, ballsy to paint a car that colour especially a 959.. makes some of those other cars look vanilla

No mention of worldwide celebrity Home Built by Jeff hobnobbing it with the elite in Beverly Hills though. Boooo!

What an event that would be to attend

No mention of worldwide celebrity Home Built by Jeff hobnobbing it with the elite in Beverly Hills though. Boooo!

What an event that would be to attend

and the bastard gets to top it off with a track day with Jack!

Archived