V16 Aussie supercar

Something like that would have to be mid mounted I would say and it would be a heavy engine no doubt a standard LS is around 220 kg,,,,,still and interesting concept and thumbs up for him creating something different ,,,,at what would be a modest budget compared to what popular car manufactures would spend on engine R & D ..

At half the weight, same power, more torque with way better packaging a compact supercharger on one engine makes more sense. This guy must really hate chassis designers. 

It's more of a W16- remembering the German pronunciation for W is 'double V'.  I have no idea why English says 'double U' for what is clearly two V's together. A character like UU would be 'double U', not VV.

It's more of a W16- remembering the German pronunciation for W is 'double V'.  I have no idea why English says 'double U' for what is clearly two V's together. A character like UU would be 'double U', not VV.

I suppose if it has 2 cranks it's a W and if it has one its an X...

Either way, it's a bit of a WOFTAM.  

Took me a sec to work out what that meant, yet agreed once I had! I personally can't see the point, but stranger things have been done in car world

The mind boggles as to why people build these things, yet each to their own, so I thought I'd Youtube some tractor pull vids coz I'm bored

Had to post this. Sorry, but watch what happens to the second truck!

Archived