Singer Vehicle Design, to make a wrist watch.

Add in some slippers, bath robe and jammys, specifically reimagined in stunning manicured goat fur from the inside left hind leg of 1034 goats, that has been hand brushed for 8 years in one direction by 14 bikini clad Nepalese supermodels (for warmth consistency) for the discerning gent to eat his toast, and drink his chai tea out of his reimagined cup prior to the stresses of the daily grind to the office in his reimagined 911 on the way to his reimagined office chair and pen set! 

Singer. We reimagine everything!

As neat as the Singers are, there was one thing on them that stood out to me as not being right. If you look at the side mirrors from straight on, the whole housings are tilted towards the cabin, and although the mirrors themselves are beautifully made, I think it messes with the look of an otherwise flawless car....

Porsche_911_Singer_Newcastle_012.jpg

P.S. I know I can't talk, because my car is never going to be anywhere near the same vicinity as Singer, but when I saw them in the flesh it really bugged me.

MW will have his out soon as well.?

He'll probably buy up used Rolex watches (forcing the price to go up on them), drill holes in them to make them lighter, paint them in garish clown colours...and then charge a premium for them.

P.S. I know I can't talk, because my car is never going to be anywhere near the same vicinity as Singer, but when I saw them in the flesh it really bugged me.

Bastard! You HAD TO point that out! 

Never noticed it before, but it's going to annoy me now too :( 

That looks more like dish water..... Singer must have REALLY gone down hill ;) 

It's what you can't see that adds the value Jeff. Bespoke styrofoam and the coffee beans were ground between the thighs of upcoming british starlets. Mike's a lucky guy.

Very much looking forward to this.

The choice of font in their teaser ad (probably Century Gothic or Avant Garde) looks very similar to Samsung's custom font and had me thinking at first they had partnered with Samsung. Couldn't imagine a stranger pairing!

Archived