924 TURBO FOR SALE SOLD

For sale 1980 924 turbo manual non sunroof.Wasnt intending on parting with this car but have an opportunity on something else so a moment of weakness has arisen .Car has had paint but apart from that it's totally original and unmolested with no rust or accident damage. I need a quick sale so a price of $14000.00 will see it sold to anyone interested.

Can send pics via phone if interested.

10 hours ago, Dreamr said:

GLWS . ...

As a fellow 924T owner, I demand photos be posted .... B)

+1

Good luck with it Rod, shame you have to let it go..

Oh for a bigger garage.....

12 hours ago, michel said:

Bet it's red

Silver with black interior and green marked dials as per series one.

On 8 December 2017 at 11:19 PM, Dreamr said:

GLWS . ...

As a fellow 924T owner, I demand photos be posted .... B)

Will try and con my son to upload some pics.

Thanks to all for your interest in my 924T  but have to inform you that it has been sold.Sorry if I didn't get back to you its just been one of those crazy pre xmas wk ends.

Thanks again 

Rod.

That 

20 minutes ago, Rod C said:

Silver with black interior and green marked dials as per series one.

Will try and con my son to upload some pics.

Thanks to all for your interest in my 924T  but have to inform you that it has been sold.Sorry if I didn't get back to you its just been one of those crazy pre xmas wk ends.

Thanks again 

Rod.

Always happy to eat my hat .. someone got a deal 

s1 turbo. Hard to find 

Good result Rod .... congrats!

I love my Series 1 ... far rarer than a series 2 and oh, those green gauges ... :wub:

Was it to someone on the forum? Where is it going? etc .... we are hanging for the details. 

So many questions ... so little time ..

7 hours ago, Dreamr said:

Good result Rod .... congrats!

I love my Series 1 ... far rarer than a series 2 and oh, those green gauges ... :wub:

Was it to someone on the forum? Where is it going? etc .... we are hanging for the details. 

So many questions ... so little time ..

Yes has gone to a PFA member so it's still in the family but I'll let them make the announcement if they so desire.

7 hours ago, michel said:

That 

Always happy to eat my hat .. someone got a deal 

s1 turbo. Hard to find 

Yes still not sure if I have pulled the right rein here but not looking back just thinking about the new one.

7 hours ago, SteveF said:

Congrats Rod. Is the new opportunity a Porsche 928???

Six months ago Steve it nearly was but happy to say it's a one owner 1983 944 manual OZ delivered from Hamiltons  red paint and black interior. The seller is the daughter of the original owner "passed" and has only just now felt it's time to move it on.

14 hours ago, Ozvino said:

Yeah, you need another project Trev.....

I’m terrible.... I don’t know where I get it from....my dad has a Jensen Healey project that I were hoping would be ready for when I got my learners permit...I think he’s bought 27 other “projects” since ?

2 hours ago, Robert930 said:

FFS I need pictures damn it :lol:

Forgive me Robert930 but for I am just a mere mortal and not a very tech savvy one at that so posting pictures for me only results in copious swearing and the occasional screen punching.

If you want to PM your mobile number to me I can bombard you with plenty of pics .

Archived