GT4 cheapest on market for quick sale

Anyone in the market for a GT4, get in contact quickly.  Relisted at $179k for a short time, if not sold in the next couple of days, it will be sold to a dealer this week for slightly less than advertised.  No hidden surprises, immaculate car bought from PCM last year as a Porsche Approved used car, it's just not being used as I had expected and with my focus on track days, I don't want to take this car on track and start down the modifications path.  Cracking car, get yourself a bargain.  The price has been reduced from $187,500 to $179,000 to be cheapest on market, just waiting for Carsales to approve the ad update.

PM me or call 0439 006 074, cheers, Doug.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-Cayman-2015/SSE-AD-5377447/

2015 Porsche Cayman GT4 981 Manual MY16

Wow Doug you do not mess around.  RX7, GT4 and Q7 on the way out. What have you bought?  Gosh I wish I was in the market for a GT4 as I would grab yours in a heart beat.  Timing just not right for me.  GLWS

27 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Wow Doug you do not mess around.  RX7, GT4 and Q7 on the way out. What have you bought?  Gosh I wish I was in the market for a GT4 as I would grab yours in a heart beat.  Timing just not right for me.  GLWS

As above.  GLWS and what's the forward plan?  Sorry if cluttering threat but curious.

4 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

3 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

As above.  GLWS and what's the forward plan?  Sorry if cluttering threat but curious.

Yeah when i get an idea in my head, i tend to move to execute quickly.  I don't procrastinate.  Typically works for me.

• RX7 had to go, too many DNFs.  Coughing up $15k for a sequential box makes no sense in that car.   Thankfully i found another rotary tragic within a few hours of listing and he is keen to take it on warts and all.  Maybe he has a spare Nascar gearbox in the shed ?
  • GT4 was on Carsales for 2 weeks at a sharp price, zero calls.  About 10% of all GT4s are on market right now and almost all are white so it's hard to stand out.  PCM were keen to buy it back, price is fair, simple, no RWC, just drop it off and walk away with a cheque.  
  • Q7 has been on the radar to go for some time.  I bought it when i was spending a lot of time on construction sites.  That has changed and with Mazda and GT4 going, it's time to get into something more interesting.  Nothing decided yet, no rush

3 cars into 1 in the space of a few weeks.  When that's all done then i will revisit if i want a track car and if so what to buy.  My current position is "maybe" and "996 Cup".  Going OS mid year, let's see where my head is at when i return.  Maybe i'll take up golf....

47 minutes ago, DJM said:
  • RX7 had to go, too many DNFs.  Coughing up $15k for a sequential box makes no sense in that car.   Thankfully i found another rotary tragic within a few hours of listing and he is keen to take it on warts and all.  Maybe he has a spare Nascar gearbox in the shed ?

Glad I didn't see this!

1 hour ago, DJM said:

Yeah when i get an idea in my head, i tend to move to execute quickly.  I don't procrastinate.  Typically works for me.

• GT4 was on Carsales for 2 weeks at a sharp price, zero calls.  About 10% of all GT4s are on market right now and almost all are white so it's hard to stand out.  PCM were keen to buy it back, price is fair, simple, no RWC, just drop it off and walk away with a cheque.  
  • Q7 has been on the radar to go for some time.  I bought it when i was spending a lot of time on construction sites.  That has changed and with Mazda and GT4 going, it's time to get into something more interesting.  Nothing decided yet, no rush

3 cars into 1 in the space of a few weeks.  When that's all done then i will revisit if i want a track car and if so what to buy.  My current position is "maybe" and "996 Cup".  Going OS mid year, let's see where my head is at when i return.  Maybe i'll take up golf....

Doug if you need someone to drop it off for you just yell out.  I have to go to PCM in a week or so to pick up something I have ordered.  I am just waiting for it to arrive. 

PS It's not a car, just something from the shop that was not in stock and has to come from Germany

5 hours ago, LeeM said:

You want even more frustration? 

(joke, I loved golf)

Waste of a good walk. 

I hear Crocs do a nice golf shoe.  And knee high walking socks. 

You could each order a set and see if you get a deal.  

1 hour ago, GusTV said:

Did they only bring approx 120 GT4 into Australia? The prices now are getting very attractive in terms of Porsche bang for buck - @DJM your car is a beauty.

I could wrong but I heard i think 75 originally but ended up 110 or so.  @Chris-p or @Jimmy could probably confirm.  Great car for the money and if the next GT4 goes turbo 4, well.......

9 hours ago, DJM said:

Or get a zonda!!

12 hours ago, DJM said:

I could wrong but I heard i think 75 originally but ended up 110 or so.  @Chris-p or @Jimmy could probably confirm.  Great car for the money and if the next GT4 goes turbo 4, well.......

Hi Doug, Gosh I am shocked by all this!!

I heard it ended up being about 170 ish but how true that is I am not sure. Rarely see any on the road, I think I have seen 2 in 3 years of them being delivered in Oz.

3 hours ago, Chris-p said:

I heard it ended up being about 170 ish but how true that is I am not sure. Rarely see any on the road, I think I have seen 2 in 3 years of them being delivered in Oz.

I reckon I've seen 79 of them!   Inner Melbs, where it all happens..

16 hours ago, DJM said:

GLWS, you'll regret it...

56 minutes ago, KGB said:

I reckon I've seen 79 of them!   Inner Melbs, where it all happens..

GLWS, you'll regret it...

Good to see you're counting them ?,  I work 5km from the city and I dont think I've ever seen one.

4 hours ago, Chris-p said:

Sounds about right Chris.

Well in our 12,000 population country town we have a semi regular visitor in a white GT4. From the Goldy I suspect.  Seriously hot looking little car IMO.

I'm only about 170,000 bucks short of owning one by the looks.

Archived