Ducati 750 Sport

I know there are bike guys here . This is a very special bike for sale . 1973 Ducati 750 Sport totally original never been painted never been restored very original not many remain like

this anywhere in the world .

Just over $10,000 miles start first kick magnificent bike to ride or just look at and add to a collection . $65,000

IMG_0133.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tips said:

Faaaaaaark why am I always out of toy money when these things come up. My dream bike and in the best original condition. I’m sure it won’t be hanging around your lounge room for long....

Tips I have had a few of these sports and to have one that is so original is very special . IMO the prettiest of bevel Ducati’s and very collectibles. The SS of the next year are selling 200 K plus these will follow 

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

Tips I have had a few of these sports and to have one that is so original is very special . IMO the prettiest of bevel Ducati’s and very collectibles. The SS of the next year are selling 200 K plus these will follow 

SS Desmo 😍🙏☝️

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, 9er said:

I must have looked at this topic 10x or more, probably should come around to view, although I'm still not sure if I'm a time waster or a genuine punter.

1 hour ago, 9er said:

I must have looked at this topic 10x or more, probably should come around to view, although I'm still not sure if I'm a time waster or a genuine punter.

9er the sport has been sold which I should have made an edit to the ad . Maybe a 900SS Black and Gold might be for you

Owens 02.jpg

If anyone is after a genuine 1980 BG 900 ss it’s about two weeks away to go on the market .

Its a gem this bike with great interesting history with a new motor silent Hektik ignition a great rider and is mint .

Been through the entire bike and will have nothing to spend