Long Time Member, First Time Poster

Hi

I've been a member since 2016 however these are my first couple of posts.  I've moved around a lot with work but hopefully settling in Melbourne for a while.

I have a couple of Porsche's in my garage, a 356A vert, 356B T5 Outlaw, 911SC Targa, and 930 and a 924.

I hope to be posting more on here as I get settled and I hope to meet some of you on a drive when restriction allow in Melbourne.

Scott

Welcome Scott, a couple of Porsches is an understatement!

The 356 outlaw sounds interesting along with the others, pics are worth 1000 words, something like imgur is best for adding photos to threads, don't be shy.

Nice video @James P ... first time I've seen both you and the car (have seen photos though) .. you really are a handsome dude!! .... 😅

Your 924 looks the biz ..I like the colour of it as well! ...

Just for the record, I believe the guy you sold your red one to is from the Central Coast ... half way between Sydney and Newcastle ... 😎

29 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Nice video @James P ... first time I've seen both you and the car (have seen photos though) .. you really are a handsome dude!! .... 😅

Your 924 looks the biz ..I like the colour of it as well! ...

Just for the record, I believe the guy you sold your red one to is from the Central Coast ... half way between Sydney and Newcastle ... 😎

Central Coast whatever, its in Sydney isn't it...? :o

10 hours ago, MFX said:

Look like some great fun toys. Has the bare metal 356 been cleared over? Or is just straight bare metal? I am thinking it would flash rust, or you polish it daily ;)

Its clear coated.  It still has surface rush as the clear coat doesn't have anti oxidisation properties like paint so you get some surface patina growth over the years

On 22/10/2020 at 22:09, Stepo said:

I’ve watched a few of your YT videos, motor in the outlaw looks very nice along with all the other custom mods.

Just like the rest of us here in Melb you must be busting to get out on a good drive, let’s hope it’s not too far off.

Can't to get out

• 2 months later...