Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Drove the 996 the long way to Adelaide Last Wed/Thurs. (Melb – Warrnambool – Robe – Hahndorf) It’s great to drive on SA roads where it’s possible to drive at 110ks+ on back roads without fear of getting impounded if you’re a bit over.

Came back the quick way on Friday for a total of 1600ks at 11.3l/100ks

Car needs a good wash now.

Congratulations!

Saturday drive to Yarra Junction, then Noojee (great road that) and back via Burnam Beeches for lunch.

Great day, my 31st birthday and asked my partner to become Mrs poli84 (answered yes)

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-27%20at%209.34.5

Dog is thrilled to no longer be a bastard child.

Thanks all, was a good day. Even got a sunny morning despite Rob Gell predicting showers. 

Congratulations! Give us a shout if you want to do a 964 wedding car line up. :D

Good on you BJ.    Definitely worth going to the museum next time.   I was there a couple of months ago, and thought it would be nothing flash.

Very surprised.   Fantastic display of cars and bikes, spent a couple of hours in there.

Saturday drive to Yarra Junction, then Noojee (great road that) and back via Burnam Beeches for lunch.

Great day, my 31st birthday and asked my partner to become Mrs poli84 (answered yes)

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-27%20at%209.34.5

Hey Poli congrats. What day was your birthday? I turned 41 on the 19th and asked my girlfriend to marry me too. Didn't plan it to be my birthday. It just turned out that way.