THIS LOOKS STUNNING IN WHITE

2 hours ago, AndrewM said:

And already sold? 😄

When I was there on Friday the sales guy said he had 3 people interested and said it would be sold by Monday. I made the PFA comment (in jest) that it was a UK import his comeback was “All of our Porsche’s are imported Sir”

6 hours ago, WB997.2GTS said:

I made the PFA comment (in jest) that it was a UK import his comeback was “All of our Porsche’s are imported Sir”

Well he's not wrong.

I've said it before about Aussie 'delivered' cars, and the usual reply is, "No it's not an import, it's actually Australian delivered" Errr... 🙄

Import or not they had it as a Porsche Approved therefore it is entitled to go and get warranty till 2027. My favourite colour Carrara White. When I ordered my 991.1 Cab I order a few months too late as they dropped it as a standard calour at the time. 

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

Isn’t that gt3 coin……I don’t get it. 😱

Agree @mc968cs, I would rather be in a GT3. 

Admittedly, that price wouldn't get you into a 997.2GT3 (to keep the comparison same for same), probably need ~$100k more. 

But, I would still rather be in a 997.1GT3 (or maybe even 991.1GT3?). 

51 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Agree @mc968cs, I would rather be in a GT3. 

Admittedly, that price wouldn't get you into a 997.2GT3 (to keep the comparison same for same), probably need ~$100k more. 

But, I would still rather be in a 997.1GT3 (or maybe even 991.1GT3?). 

Me too.
 FYI at $100k more you can now get into the 991.2 gt3 4.0 with some change for track days….back to around $350k or so and trending down…if they even sell.